Advanzia Bank S.A. is a Luxembourg-based bank providing compelling products to individuals and partners across Europe. Specialising in credit cards and deposit accounts, we are one of the fastest growing credit card issuers in Europe with a strong presence in Germany, Luxembourg, France and Austria.
We currently serve more than 900 000 clients, and over 120 business partners, as well as banks and financial institutions, all underpinned by our values of Simplicity, Transparency, Trust, Diversity, Flexibility and Excellence.
The role of the Risk System unit consists of operationalizing and maintaining the core business models of the bank in the production environment, a quality assurance framework for the models and an extendable reporting framework that encompasses all the major KPIs related to Risk.
As a result of our success, a new job opportunity as Risk System Analyst is now available!
What is it about?
• Maintain the Risk System infrastructure and processes including the MS-SQL Server and Base SAS server platforms.
• Contribute to migrating existing processes in using a newly established data layer and data warehouse as their primary data source.
• Contribute to data modelling related to the development and enhancement of the analytical and operational platform based on MS-SQL.
• Implement, execute, maintain and provide analysis and reports related to risk (fraud, collections) and credit risk management mainly based on the SQL standard.
• Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of data quality assurance framework.
• Apply RDBMS principles of data organization and administration.
• Execute quality assurance measures to ensure acceptable process and data quality levels on TSQL and SAS code.
• Assist in integrating approved code into the operational MS-SQL environment.
• Assist in coordinating and communicating measures in the life cycle data management process supporting the optimization of the credit risk life cycle.
Who are you?
• Minimum five years of experience in developing and maintaining SQL code on the MS-SQL platform.
• Relevant experience in developing and maintaining reports based on Microsoft’s SSRS technologies and platform and in developing and maintaining execution flows based on Microsoft’s SSIS technologies and platform.
• Any experience in maintaining, developing or/and using data from specialized data stores, data marts or/and data warehouses will be considered an asset.
• Any experience with Microsoft’s Analytical services, R, dashboard design and data visualization platform will be considered an asset.
• Familiar with administration of the Microsoft Windows Server platform.
• Knowledge of principles and notions of data warehousing.
• Interest in developing advanced business analytical skills and capabilities.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft/Open Office Applications.
What we offer:
• Permanent contract.
• Wide range of additional benefits.
• On the job trainings.
• Innovation oriented business.
• Work life balance.
• Commitment towards CSR initiatives.
• Banking collective agreements.
What we expect:
• Excellent database and IT skills.
• Strong analytical skills, creative and a business minded person.
• Strong communication skills.
• Structured & well organized individual with team spirit.
• Strong command of oral and written English. Any level of working knowledge of German and/or French is a plus.
As part of its rapid and constant growth, Advanzia Bank, located in Munsbach (15 min. outside the city of Luxembourg) offers challenging job opportunities in modern and bright facilities.
We are a young, ambitious and multicultural team composed of more than 120 collaborators from all over Europe and beyond, representing 20 nationalities, with English as our main working language.
Being a new member of Advanzia Bank, you will enjoy a very pleasant, innovation-friendly, stimulating working environment, in the exciting world of credit cards!
Dynamic, committed and flexible people like you, who are able to think out-of-the-box, are welcome!
You will also actively participate in the journey of an independent and specialised bank, which continuously strives for excellence in delivering services to all its stakeholders.
Interested in enriching your professional and life experience with us?
If so, we look forward to receiving your application !