As an Oracle Database Administrator, you will work for one of our clients – a renowned financial institution in Luxemburg.
- Administration of Oracle & MySQL databases in testing and development environments
- Database monitoring and tuning.
- Maintain database backup and recovery procedures
- Technical and Functional support of internal and external users of this infrastructure.
- IT studies, minimum BAC+2
- 5 years’ experience in Oracle RDBMS administration on Unix systems
- Experience in database support in mission critical environments with appropriate certification
- Good skills in database tuning
- Oracle 11g, 12c, MySQL, RMAN, EM Grid Control, PL/
- Strong Unix/Linux Shell scripting skills
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Both written and spoken English and French are required
A CUSTOMIZABLE SALARY PACKAGE:
• On 12 or 13 months basis
• With or without company car (wide choice)
• Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
• Extra-legal advantages…
AN INDIVIDUAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF CAREER:
• A personal development plan
• Growth opportunities in accordance with your knowledge and commitment
• A company culture that is characterized by open communication and exceptional care for our collaborators
• A wide training choice in accordance with your needs and those of the market
• A regular follow up of your assignment with the client
• Present in Luxembourg for 20 years
• The second largest IT Consulting firm at country level
• A major player in the Financial and Public sectors
• Organized into 3 services lines: Infrastructure, Development and Testing
• Awarded "Best Workplace" 6 years in a row !