ADMINISTRAVE ASSISTANT (PART-TIME)- LEADING INVESTMENT FIRM – LW405
Greenfield is proud to collaborate with an established listed investment firm which has a prominent presence in number of countries around the world. The team is currently looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to join the front office team. As Administrative Assistant, among other tasks you will be responsible for managing the asset manager’s calendars and travel, liaising with service providers and covering the front desk. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a vibrant team and who would like to take ownership of their work. The suitable candidate must have a pro-active mindset, be well organised and have excellent communications skills.
• Perform administrative tasks to support the office activities
• Manage the travel arrangements and organise the diaries of the asset managers
• Prepare the board packs for the meetings (printing and binding)
• Prepare office operations and procedures
• Deal with the post- opening, handling and distributing where necessary
• Assist with the filing and archiving
• Responsible for the stock – ensuring that it is ordered in a timely manner and ensuring the correctness of the order
• Manage the contacts in outlook ensuring that they are kept up to date
• Be the first point of contact with the IT services
• Participate in ad hoc projects where required
• BAC+2 in Business Administration preferable
• Be fluent in English and ideally French and/or German and/or Luxembourgish
• Strong knowledge of MSOffice Application, especially Outlook and Excel
• Excellent IT skills
• Details focused and problem solver
• Strong organizational and communication skills with a keen eye for details
• Team player and autonomous in work
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Laura Warburton.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.