Founded in 2012 and based in Luxembourg City, q-leap is a consulting company with deep expertise in software quality. With over 40 experts in software engineering, testing and quality assurance, architecture, business analysis, IT integrating and project management, q-leap offers a pragmatic approach, focused on the implementation of application lifecycle management processes that enable IT teams to concentrate on their application delivery.
We are continually seeking self-motivated, and creative people to join our growing team and to contribute to its success. With this objective, we are currently looking for a Test Analyst to join their team.
Status: CDI - full-time
Location : Luxembourg-city
The Test Analyst will be responsible for software testing all products including the creation, preparation and execution of test plans and scripts.
This role is also ideal for a candidate who wishes to gain valuable experience in an innovative company. At q-leap, we appreciate individuals, encourage ideas, recognise success, invest in people and communicate our vision.
As a Test Analyst, the day-to-day will be:
- Creating & defining test scenarios based on functional specifications, end-user workflow and intended use of the software
- Creating and executing automated and manual test cases based on software design requirements
- Testing new software to ensure systems meets functional requirements, system compliance and technical specifications
- Using your technical skills to effectively influence design decisions as well as effectively communicate and debug defects with the software engineers
- Reviews and assesses test coverage to ensure thorough quality review
- Identifies risks, plans tests, writes test cases, and executes tests
- Working with the clients and developers to diagnose and explain/resolve any unexpected behaviour
- Ensure that all test environments are configured and signed off in readiness for scheduled testing
- Working independently as well as collaboratively with team members
- You have a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- You have 2+ years of experience working within software development or QA environment
- You have 2+ years of experience for the testing environments, both functional and non‐functional
- You have experience with IBM Rational, HP ALM or Open Source
- You have excellent English and French communication skills, both written and verbal
- You will team up with a cohesive team that it based on self-help
- You will work with people who are passionate about their work
- You will have the possibility to work independently within an environment of mutual respect and trust
If you think that you match this profile, then please feel free to send your application at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org