Our company is looking for a Test Analyst to join their test team.
Status: CDi - full time
The Test Analyst must be passionate about quality with technical and business skills. The Test Analyst will be responsible for software testing all products including the creation, preparation and execution of test plans and scripts.
This role is also ideal for a candidate who wishes to gain valuable experience in an innovative company. At q-leap, we appreciate individuals, encourage ideas, recognise success, invest in people and communicate our vision.
- Ability to create and define test scenarios based on functional specifications, end-user workflow and intended use of the software
- Ability to create and execute automated and manual test cases based on software design requirements
- Test new software to ensure systems meets functional requirements, system compliance and technical specifications
- Technical skills sufficient to effectively influence design decisions as well as effectively communicate and debug defects with the software engineers
- Reviews and assesses test coverage to ensure thorough quality review
- Identifies risks, plans tests, writes test cases, and executes tests
- Working with the clients and developers to diagnose and explain/resolve any unexpected behavior
- Ensure that all test environments are configured and signed off in readiness for scheduled testing.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 2+ years working within software development or QA environment
- 2+ years experience for the testing environments, both functional an non‐functional
- Experience with IBM Rational, HP ALM or Open Source
- Excellent English and French communication skills, both written and verbal
Apply for this job
If you think that you match with this profile, then please feel free to send your application at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org