Offres d'emploi par zone géographique
Offres d'emploi par secteur d'activité
Helpdesk and Support Officer (m/f)
HSBC is one of the largest and most trusted banking and financial services organisations in the world. With an international network extending to 7,500 offices in 87 countries and territories, we combine in-depth local knowledge with unmatched global reach to provide a comprehensive range of services to millions of customers.
The HSBC Group in Luxemburg employs around 650 people in several global business lines.
HSBC Private Bank is a very successful and growing business and is part of the HSBC Group worldwide. HSBC Private Bank, provides services to high net worth individuals and their families through 96 locations in some 44 countries and territories in Europe, the Americas, the Asia-Pacific region, the Middle East and Africa before. The HSBC Group is ethical and values driven and we are uncompromising in this respect as a Private Bank. Diversity and Corporate Sustainability are fundamental to the way we work.
We are looking to recruit a:
Helpdesk and Support Officer
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Helpdesk and Support Officer is responsible for providing support to all staff for IT related issues. These include amongst other thing:
• Workstations and laptops management, Desktop Support and Helpdesk;
• Microsoft Office and data feed support;
• Phone infrastructure administration;
• Blackberry and GSM devices management and support;
• Printer and printing management and support;
• User administration in coordination with headquarters;
Professional Skills and Experience:
• Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent qualification;
• Good knowledge on Windows XP/7, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 2010.
• Good knowledge on basic network administration and IP telephony.
• Short experience in Helpdesk and Desktop Support via Windows environment, experience in a financial organisation would be an advantage;
• Ability to work independently;
• Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple deadlines;
• Good team spirit and used to assisting non IT people;
• Excellent people skills and an ability to work with colleagues in all departments and levels within the organisation;
• Fluency in written and spoken English and French.
If you want to work in our challenging and multicultural environment and be part of a global team, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae (in English)