Offres d'emploi par zone géographique
Offres d'emploi par secteur d'activité
Internship - Human Resources (m/f)
Internship – Human Resources (m/f)Located in Luxembourg – Betzdorf
SES is the world’s leader in global satellite communications providing first-class, worldwide broadcast and broadband communications.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Human Resources Management Department in a fast-paced, growing organization within a dynamic and unique industry as of March 2012 for a period of 6 months. Based in Betzdorf (Luxembourg), you will assist the HR team in a variety of internal projects.
• Assist the HR Management department on all matters related to recruitment processes including:
- Publishing job offers
- Handling of applications and relevant data administration
- Written and oral correspondence to applicants
- Preparation of interviews (sending invitations, booking meeting rooms, etc.)
- Support administration as needed (preparing contracts, certificates, etc)
• Provide support to the HR team in accomplishing existing or new Human Resources procedures
• Assist in projects as required
Experience / Qualifications
• University student preparing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills
• Computer literacy including Power Point and Excel experience
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Fluency in English
• German and/or French is an asset
• EU-25 citizen or valid work permit for Luxembourg
An interesting and challenging internship with Europe’s leader in satellite communication. SES disposes of superb sports facilities.