Offres d'emploi par zone géographique
Offres d'emploi par secteur d'activité
Junior IT Officer (m/f) Ref: 9046
Our client is a well-known Trust company that provides a wide range of Corporate Services, Fiduciary Services and Fund Administration. They are a rapidly growing global organization and therefore they are currently looking for a Junior IT Officer (m/f).
• Provide 1st and where possible 2nd level support to users for existing in-house systems.
• Provide IT services and IT operational activities for the region’s businesses and users: deployment, monitoring, maintenance, infrastructure development, upgrade and support of IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
• Assist in the planning, design, testing, and deployment for upgrades or new hardware and applications.
• Assist in the management of the server infrastructure, back-ups, restores, user management, capacity planning, security and audit.
• Assist with creating and maintaining systems specifications, documentation, and diagrams.
• Provide support to users on peripherals, printer configuration/management and disk space optimisation.
• Implement the necessary measures to keep a high level of IT security in the office and ensure that all precautions are taken concerning sensitive information.
• Assist the IT Manager with budget related expenditure estimates, in the preparation, maintaining of office budgets and servicing costs.
• Organise and provide training and coaching to users on IT matters, especially on the MS Office suite.
• One to two years of experience in IT Support with a relevant experience in Microsoft tools (network infrastructure, end users applications, servers, messaging systems…).
• A two or three year’s diploma in IT.
• Good written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to present ideas in a language understood by non-IT people, both written and spoken.
• Fluent in English (understanding, reading, writing).
Our client offers a flexible working environment and an opportunity to discover an exciting organizational culture in the company.
For more information and a confidential discussion about the position we invite you to contact Vanessa Hallmanns (+352/126.96.36.1992 – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Rowlands International offers 50 plus years of experience in recruitment and retained executive search as well in the provision of human capital services. We have successfully completed an impressive number of job search assignments for many prestigious clients in Luxembourg, as well as across Europe. We see our high servicing quality as our strength. It differentiates Rowlands International and ensures the services we provide are the optimum available in the market today. As business competes, Rowlands International plays an important role in helping candidates and employers.
Rowlands International 5, place de la Gare, L-1616 Luxembourg Copyright © 2007 Rowlands International-All Rights Reserved