Offres d'emploi par zone géographique
Offres d'emploi par secteur d'activité
PHP Team Leader (m/f)
Our client is an European e-business company created in 2000, quoted on the French Stock exchange and very successfully active in the online BtoC entertainment market in France, Belgium and the Netherlands.
Due to their ongoing development, they are currently looking for a PHP Team Leader (m/f) to join the team in the Luxembourgish branch.
Under the supervision of the Country Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Centralizing the business needs with the Country Manager; an excellent understanding of the technical process is essential;
• Setting up priorities in line with management;
• Managing, supporting and staffing the team;
• Following the progress of tasks and projects;
• Making weekly reportings to the management.
• Significant experience in team and project management;
• Responsible for a team of 6 developers;
• Excellent technical knowledge in web development;
• Knowledge of PHP and SQL;
• Object-Oriented Programming;
• A previous experience with Symfony will be a plus;
• An experience in implementing payment and antifraud solutions and tools will be considered as an advantage;
• Fluent in English.
For more information and a confidential discussion about the position we invite you to contact Matthieu Van Roy (+352/126.96.36.1992 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin