En quelques mots
Uni Systems, founded in 1964, provides integrated ICT solutions and value added services to financial institutions, public organizations, telecom operators and enterprises in the CEE region through long standing strategic partnerships.
With over 600 highly specialised professionals and subsidiaries in Belgium, Luxembourg, Romania and international operations in 30 countries, Uni Systems prides itself in its exceptional reliability and success record, and continues substantial and solid investment in its international perspective.
We are well-known to our customers as a lead supplier of ICT services to European Commission, European Union Institutions and Agencies, International Organizations, as well as European and National Public Administrations.
We are a key contractor for EU Institutions & Agencies. Our portfolio of clients includes:
• The European Commission
• The European Parliament
• The Publication Office of EU
• The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA)
• The European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
• The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
• The European Investment Bank (EIB)
• The European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA)