Client Coverage Manager - Private Equity and Real Estate Solutions H/F
Within the Business Line Private Equity, Real Estate & Securitisation (PERES) of the CACEIS group, you will join the Luxembourg Client Coverage team in charge of managing alternative customers.
As a Client Coverage Manager, you will be the Bank’s representative with existing customers and act as their main and dedicated contact partner.
You will be in charge of the sales and administrative follow-up of customer relations within your portfolio. You will also be the intermediary between the customer and the operational teams of the PERES department and of the Bank.
As such, you will analyse all issues that are brought to your attention and ensure that suitable solutions are implemented to guarantee the continual improvement of the quality of service offered to PERES customers, with the objective of obtaining their satisfaction and loyalty.
Your duties will cover three main areas:
- The sales and administrative follow-up of your customer accounts while ensuring the quality and level of service provided, with the help of the PERES operational teams and other CACEIS departments;
- Good record-keeping;
- Sales development of your customers and establishment of sales offers for your customers’ new funds/products.
Niveau d'études minimum
Bac + 5 / M2 et plus
Formation / Spécialisation
Advanced training in Economics, Finance or Management
Niveau d'expérience minimum
6 - 10 ans
Advanced experience in customer relations and / or in the field of alternative funds.
- In-depth knowledge of the Private Equity, Real Estate and/or Infrastructure sector.
- Analysis and summary skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and powers of persuasion.
- Ability to foster transversal team spirit.
- Proactivity and sense of initiative.
- Capacity to organise and manage priorities.
Fluent in French and English. German can be an asset.