KIID/PRIIPS Senior Operations Specialist, Officer (m/f)
Who we are looking for
This position is a part of PRIIPS team in Luxembourg offering an opportunity for the successful candidate to work on calculations and projects linked to the key investor information under UCITS, PRIIPS and MIFID regulation with a leading fund administrator.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As KIID/ PRIIPS Officer you will
- Assist with project activities (i.e. implementation of regulatory changes, client on-boarding, system changes, milestone planning)
- Perform service oversight function over production hub for Ongoing Charges (main task).
- Help to identify weaknesses in the workflows and come up with proposals for enhancements
- Efficient communication with fund groups and other areas where data is needed, clarification is required, procedures to be implemented and reinforced or deadlines at risk.
- Dealing with and responding to client queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Take responsibility of team’s deliverables, accuracy and timeliness in your daily work.
- Assist with Audits
- Run/ attend internal services review calls
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Numeracy / Risk/ Analytical skills
- Experience in project work is an advantage
- Good communication and writing skills as frequent client contact is part of the position
- High ability to work independently and to identify priorities
- Have a thorough understanding of basic accounting principles and financial instruments.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Graduate in business related studies, or other discipline in case of previous experience in general accounting or funds industry
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience working in KIID environment or funds industry experience
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of excel and Powerpoint skills are an advantage
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.