Relationship Manager M/F/O
For a prestigious client located in Luxembourg with easy access by transport, we are looking for a Relationship Manager M/F within the Business Development Department.
You will be part of a team of 7 people and your tasks will be the following.
- Act as a privileged interlocutor of the customers and manage their requests as well as those of the distributors.
- Set up new partnerships in collaboration with Sales.
- Implement the commercial strategy and the rules in force regarding the eligibility of customers.
- Preparation and verification of the completeness of customer files and compliance with all procedures and obligations (KYC, AML, etc. ...).
- Document client information in the CRM.
- Ensure the operational follow-up of customer instructions and/or sensitive files with internal departments, with a view to quality and performance.
- Collects customer feedback and shares with internal teams.
- Ensuring internal and external service levels in terms of quality and deadlines.
- Contribution to the continuous process of improving efficiency, management tools and risk control.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to the position (Economics, Finance, Management...)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the field.
- You are fluent in French and English. Fluency in any other language is considered an asset (German, Dutch, Italian...).
- You are customer oriented, excellent presentation, good interpersonal skills, good listening and communication skills.
- You enjoy taking responsibility and have proven analytical skills.
- You are able to identify opportunities and have a good sense of negotiation for a win-win attitude for the customer.
- You are an excellent team player, but you are also able to work independently.
- You have efficient work methods, are solution-oriented and have a strong work ethic.
- You are detail-oriented and rigorous and can work with deadlines.
- You are flexible, open-minded and have a strong interest in innovation.
Our client offers:
- A dynamic team with a working environment where solidarity and cooperation are key values.
- A permanent employment contract with an attractive salary and benefits package.