BRAND MANAGER SCHOKOBONS (m/f)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Brand Manager who will be responsible for the development of the Schokobons brand.
The candidate will be highly exposed to quantitative and qualitative tools of market researches with the request of interpreting the learning and making them actionable.
The position could be based in Luxembourg or in Italy (Alba).
- Support the Marketing Manager in leading projects nurturing Kinder Schoko-Bons global brand strategy and its local implementation (e.g. global brand activation, assets development)
- Ensure high quality product through frequent monitoring of packaging/recipe improvement together with Laboratories, Packaging and Quality department
- P&L shape monitoring
- Country coordination:
- Support Areas and Business Units in the implementation of the global brand strategy
- Facilitate and influence the sharing of assets worldwide
- Track performances cross countries (sell in, sell out, ADV tracking, consumer KPIs) and turn them into successful insights
- Collaborate with Operations and Portfolio Mgmnt by managing complexity and governance of brand portfolio
- Lead packaging design, from briefs to agencies for design updates and mockups to templates & International AW creation
- Identify opportunities to increase the brand performance and brand equity through monitoring consumer trends and competition
- Drive Near Innovation for the brand: flavor, format, in & out
- Support the Marketing Manager in leading transversal projects (within the Kinder category or with other categories of the group)
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing;
- Around 5 years of experience in operational and strategic marketing activities, gained in multinational companies operating in FMCG is mandatory, a Business Unit experience is considered as a plus;
- Project management;
- Strong analytical and financial skills;
- Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines;
- Result oriented;
- Ability to work in uncertain context and environment;
- Multi markets and culture understanding;
- Communication and influencing skills;
- Attention to details
- Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
- Good knowledge of Nielsen/IRI DBs;
- Familiarity with SAP Architecture.
- English mandatory
- Any other language is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.