Publiée le 05/09/2022
Ferrero Luxembourg Headquarters
- Marketing / Communication / Design
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a talented Data Scientist supporting our Advanced Analytics pillar.
Reporting to the Advanced Analytics Leader, the successful candidate will be focal point for:
- Business stakeholders across categories and geographies;
- Ferrero Luxembourg IT department;
- Colleagues in BI&A Unit working in Business Partnership pillar to support identification of potential solutions for business problems;
- Colleagues in BI&A Unit working in Data Governance pillar to identify current and new potential datasets for use in analysis;
- Potentially work with external agencies and data brokers as needed.
- Develop, test and rollout statistical models to support analytics and business reporting functions;
- Create procedures to clean and classify data from disparate sources like retail sell-out, shopper behavior, consumer surveys, marketing and other 3rd party sources for use in modeling and reporting;
- Practical experience of media measurement including digital to support business decision making;
- Script automation procedures for analytical flows;
- Visualizing analytic results for business stakeholders in PowerBI;
- Create dashboard templates and help BI colleagues to create and customize their own;
- Guide and mentor junior data scientists on existing analyses and new capabilities creation.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative area like Mathematics, Econometrics, Statistics, Engineering etc. Advanced degree preferred;
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in applied work on Advanced Analytics, preferably at a FMCG manufacturer company;
- Experience in modeling techniques and advanced statistical concepts: Regression, Classification, Text mining, Random Forest etc;
- Analytical creativity and desire to test & learn. Interpretation of analytic outputs from business standpoint;
- Experience using external third-party data sources including Nielsen, IRI, consumer surveys;
- Strong understanding of media data including traditional and digital;
- Relevant communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge and best practice analysis/programming of SQL, PowerBI, Azure, Spark, Scala, Power BI, Google Analytics, SAP HANA;
- Strong knowledge of best practice analysis and programming techniques with R and Python.
- Fluent in English is mandatory;
- Any other language is a plus.