About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are looking for an Internal Auditor who will be reporting to the Senior Internal Auditors within the Group Internal Audit Department.
- Contributing to performance assessments of the design and/or to the function of the organization’s governance, risk management and internal control process to achieve the defined strategic and operational objectives;
- Supporting the Senior and the Supervisor in specific project where Group Internal Audit is providing an Advisory role;
- Ensuring compliance with Audit Manual and Standards of Institute Internal Auditors through different assignments;
- Supporting the preparation of the planning of each engagement and drafting the Audit Planning Memorandum;
- Support in identifying the key risks to scope each audit and perform follow up review to ensure that agreed actions have been completed;
- Keeping updates, based on the result of each engagement the Risks-library;
- Support the preparation of the Audit Report.
Who we are looking for:
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Engineering;
- Previous experience of at least 2 years as Auditor in an audit company/firm and/or in Multinational Manufacturing/Productive Companies (Consumer Goods preferred);
- Professional certifications (e.g. CIA or equivalent) can be a plus;
- Ability to gain an understanding of business processes, to identify risks, and develop/execute audit procedures to assess effectiveness of internal controls to mitigate the risk;
- Flexibility and analytical skills, organizational skills and management of priorities and deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills, goal orientation, problem-solving skills and teamwork.
- Knowledge of MS Office as well as knowledge of SAP is desirable.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is a plus.