Key Account Manager Travel Market
Publiée le 06/09/2021
Ferrero Luxembourg Headquarters
- Commerce / Vente
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER TRAVEL MARKET (m/f)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Head Quarters in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a Key Accounr Manager for the Travel Market departement who will be working on reaching sales targets of the customers assigned and developing the business with the Key Accounts.
Sales Strategy, Forecast, Budget and Objectives
- Proposing annual strategical plans for the key accounts assigned;
- Proposing a Sales Budget (volumes, trade spending, etc.) for the Key Accounts assigned;
- Monitoring and tracking trade spend monthly;
- Monitoring Sales Targets achievement on monthly basis and propose recovery plans in advance in case of negatve trend;
- Monitoring Sell Out trend;
- Tracking and monitoring forecast vs. orders vs. objectives.
- Analyzing current Customer Performance and defining future Business Opportunities;
- Defining Customer-specific goals and strategy;
- Developing SWOT Analyses & Performance Reviews by Customer;
- Defining Action Plans by Customer;
- Continuously monitoring Customers Performance.
- Defining and negotiating contracts with the Customers assigned;
- Developing with the support of Trade Marketing, specific sales arguments to achieve the Strategic Goals of the customers assigned;
- Negotiating implementation of planogram and position at central level, and providing support and guidance to sales field for local implementation;
- Keeping Trade Spending within the Guidelines;
- Analyzing trade spending and ensuring the best return on investment;
- Checking and calculating distributor trading terms reimbursement.
Deployment & Control
- Monitoring the actual in-store deployment, follow up and coordinating with key accounts to ensure local execution is aligned with defined plans and policies;
- Monitoring Sales, Stocks & Building Blocks KPIs for the customers assigned;
- Maintaining the assigned assortment through on time listing and code opening.
Who we are looking for:
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar;
- At least 4 years’ experience in similar roles;
- Previous experience in FMCG;
- Previous experience as Field Salesperson/Merchandiser;
- Market knowledge: Travel Retail, Inflight, Border Shops, Low Tax area, Railway Retail structure;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Account management & negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of Channel & Custmer Plan;
- Knowledge of Commercial Logistics;
- Knowledge of the P&L;
- Proactive, dynamic and responsible approach;
- Ability to work in a challenging environment;
- Result orientation.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes.