Kinder Consumer Insights Specialist
Publiée le 05/09/2022
Ferrero Luxembourg Headquarters
- Marketing / Communication / Design
About the Role:
We’re looking for a highly motivated resource to join in the Kinder Food Insights Team.
This person will report into the Kinder Chilled & Bakery Insights Manager as a Kinder Chilled & Bakery Insights Specialist.
Your specific individual responsibilities will include planning and owning insights projects together with key stakeholders and with the support of the manager.
Specific end to end project management activities such as: defining the research brief based on the business needs; shortlisting agency proposals based on the brief; guiding the agency partners throughout the project lifecycle – set up, fieldwork, reporting, cascading learning.
You will answer business questions through research, analysis, and consolidation of existing information and be the day-to-day point of contact for Central Marketing Directions Kinder marketing colleagues.
You should support the manager across all projects in:
- Receiving & fine tuning marketing briefs about K. Chilled & Bakery brands (K. Milk-Slice, K. Pinguì, K, Delice, etc…);
- Take a leading role in the operational phases of setup of the studies (finalizing questionnaire & marketing stimuli);
- Be a point of reference in the setup phase to the agency;
- Support the manager in the fine tuning of the final reports;
- Delivering clear recommendations to the marketing team;
- Act as a partner to the marketing team across all research phases;
- Support the manager in the administration tasks (Opening of PRs, Budget control, etc…).
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone with a bachelor’s degree in: marketing, management, statistics, psychology, mathematics or related fields.
To be the perfect fit for this role, you should have 2-3 years in consumer insights (client-side – preferably – or agency), previous consumer insight role on a multinational FMCG or consumer packaged goods and multi country experience or have worked on global projects – US, UK, Europe.
Ideally, you will have an extensive experience leading quantitative and qualitative research; excellent consolidation skills; ability to integrate information from multiple sources and create clear, simple, coherent, logical conclusions, insights, and recommendations – we want someone to tell stories through the insights.