A career in our Government and Public Sector Transformation Management practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
In joining, you’ll help federal, state and local government clients solve complex business issues and manage jurisdiction related risk. You’ll help our clients assess their operational and security and data management strategies so they can continue to operate more efficiently and effectively, both today and tomorrow.
As a Consultant, you will be expected to interact with clients and internal stakeholders effectively and perform under tight deadlines. You will be expected to contribute to the following:
- Help private and public organisations and clients (internal and external) to transform, with tasks ranging from feasibility assessments, business cases, solution design, implementation roadmaps, pilots and deployments;
- Manage projects or work streams using PwC methodologies;
- Support clients to achieve more timely, responsive and accessible services;
- Deliver excellent customer experience, return on investment and stakeholders value;
- Contribute to / manage commercial proposal writing and bid management, propose innovative approaches and methodologies tailored to address specific client requirements;
- Identify and pursue business opportunities internationally.
- You have up to 1-2 years of relevant experience in public and/or industry sector consulting, with experience delivering one or several of the following services:
- Operating model redesign
- Process improvement
- Policy studies
- Reports drafting
- Digital transformation
- You have completed a Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent;
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince 2 certification will be considered a valuable asset;
- You speak fluently English. German, French and Luxemburgish are an asset.
- You are flexible and mobile (travels will occur).
You are looking for a multicultural firm which invests in the development of your potential and puts health at work at the centre of its preoccupations?
Then do not wait any longer and apply online!
Join our talent pool:
In anticipation of forthcoming opportunities in our Financial Services team, we have opened this talent pool that you can join at any time.
Upload your resume and cover letter and we may contact you back in the future if there is a position that fits your profile.
We look forward to connecting in the future!