Accountant – Rollingergrund, Modern Fiduciary of 40 People
Our partner, a medium sized fiduciary located in Rollingergrund in Luxembourg is seeking an Accountant who is eager to acquire new skills in a dynamic environment.
Composed of 40 people, the fiduciary is in full expansion and would like to continue its growth. With the help of your Manager and colleagues, you will have the opportunity to manage a portfolio of Soparfi/Holding companies and to continually grow in your autonomy. The fiduciary offers services such as accounting, tax, legal and compliance services for local and international clients.
Located in the beautiful district of Rollingergrund, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. During your break, you will have the possibility to have lunch with your colleagues in one of the many restaurants near the fiduciary.
The fiduciary is well accessible by public transport, and as a result you will have an easy and stress-free commute. However, if you want to take the car to work, it will be possible as a parking spot is available to park your car next to the fiduciary.
Your Responsibilities | Accountant – Fiduciary - Accounting
- With the help of your Manager and your colleagues, you will be able to manage your portfolio of Soparfi/Holdings and Real Estate companies.
- Thanks to your strong language skills, you will have the opportunity to be in contact with your international clients and provide them with a tailor made service.
- You will be helped by experienced accountants and your manager, which will eventually allow you to manage your own portfolio from A to Z.
Profile and Career Path | Accountant – Fiduciary - Accounting
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in a fiduciary, service provider or PSF in Luxembourg as an Accountant.
- You speak English fluently. If you speak Luxembourgish or French, this will be considered an asset but is certainly not required.
- You are motivated to follow trainings and to continue your learning curve. A higher degree in Accounting, such as a Bachelor degree or BTS, will be a strong asset in your application.
- You would like to evolve in a dynamic fiduciary and to work in a human-sized team.
Offer | Accountant – Fiduciary - Accounting
- You will benefit from an attractive salary up to € 3650 gross per month. This attractive salary will be reviewed on an annual basis, meaning that you will evolve quite rapidly on this level too. To this, you can add meal vouchers, a bonus and additional holidays (29 in total).
- You will benefit from trainings (Cycle A & B, OEC) that are entirely paid by the fiduciary.
- A human-sized and dynamic team is waiting for you to help you in your files. They will be happy to get to know you or invite you to lunch, allowing you to quickly integrate in the team!
- You will evolve in a corporate and modern environment that reflects the professional image of the structure.
- You will evolve in a multicultural fiduciary with Luxembourgish, French, Hungarian, Peruvian, Irish, Bulgarian and Croatian team members.
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial and Legal fields in Luxembourg, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Contact us today at +352 26 38 38 50 to discuss your next career move or have a look at our current vacancies on www.abiomis.com .