Director Legal – Small and Dynamic PFS, 120K
In a calm and residential area between the Belgian border and Luxembourg City, you will find this privately owned PFS of around 10 young and driven employees. With an experienced Partner leading the firm, who has worked in some of the most well-known PFS in Luxembourg, you are sure to learn from the best and to keep evolving in the corporate field.
The company assists a loyal client base with all types of activities, both financial and commercial companies, and that are either present locally or that have an international dimension. This also means that you will never stagnate in your tasks and be bored in your function as you will have great diversity in your files.
The Partner of the structure really values long term client relationships, which is why he has met each client personally and cares about providing a personalized service that suits each client best.
If you want to join a company where a challenging function is combined with flexibility, transparent communication and a dynamic atmosphere internally, this will be the right fit for you.
Your Responsibilities | Director Legal – Legal – PSF – PFS - Corporate
- You will be involved in the legal management of the entities in your portfolio in full independence from the constitution to the liquidation.
- Additionally, you will be in charge of drafting and reviewing legal documentation.
- You will be responsible for the team management of two talents by coaching them and offering your support in their missions by answering their questions and sharing your knowledge.
- You will become the right-hand man or right-hand woman of the partner of the firm and make sure that the department is well taken care of in his absence.
- You proactively coordinate transactions and respect all regulatory obligations.
- Finally, you will be in charge of internal compliance missions (AML/KYC analysis), ensuring regular CSSF communications and providing a compliant legal framework for the PFS.
Profile and Career Path | Director Legal – Legal – PSF – PFS - Corporate
- You have at least 7 years of experience in a corporate/legal role in a fiduciary or PFS in Luxembourg with ideally exposure to compliance. You also have experience with team management.
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. You are also happy to join an English speaking environment.
- You ideally obtained a Bachelor or Master degree in Law and are eager to follow trainings and learn from very experienced colleagues, in order to quickly grow in your autonomy.
- It is important for you to join a team where everyone gets along well and team spirit is key.
Offer | Director Legal – Legal – PSF – PFS - Corporate
- A very attractive salary based on your technical level and previous experience, that can reach up to 120.000€ gross per year plus meal vouchers (€10.80) and an annual bonus to recognize your daily efforts.
- If you are a Belgian cross-border worker, you will be very happy to shorten your commute by working closer to the border and having a free parking spot at your disposal. You will happily join these offices as the location is excellent both by public transport and car.
- The offices are located in a residential area so you will avoid the hectic atmosphere of the city. The offices are quite modern and very luminous, allowing you to evolve in a comfortable environment.
- Work from home 1 day per week and enjoy a flexible work schedule, allowing you to organize your day as best as possible.
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial and Legal fields in Luxembourg, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Contact us today at +352 26 38 38 50 to discuss your next career move or have a look at our current vacancies on www.abiomis.com .