Domiciliation Officer – Alternative Funds – PSF
For an independent corporate and fund services provider, located in Luxembourg city, not far from a P+R, we are currently looking for a Domiciliation Officer, with a few years of experience.
The company is composed of 50 people, with 4 people working in the domiciliation department, under the supervision of the head of domiciliation. As they do not want to rush any recruitment, they always take the time to find the right person in order to keep the great working atmosphere amongst the team. In order to participate and reinforce this good atmosphere, the management of the company, often organize various events outside the office (Christmas party, Schueberfouer, Bowling, Restaurants, and many more that are not necessarily officials).
As the management of the company, comes from larger service providers in Luxembourg and abroad, it is important for them to make sure that the teams are well staffed, in order to prevent employees from doing extra hours, and benefit from a great work-life balance.
If you wish to know more about the company, do not hesitate to contact us at your best convenience.
Your Responsibilities | Domiciliation Officer / Funds
- Organization and preparation of board / shareholders meeting and related documentation ;
- Preparation and maintenance of share registers ;
- Coordination of corporate transactions (incorporation, share classes, approval of annual accounts, change of headquarters, …)
- Depending on your experience, coaching and review of junior colleagues ;
- Various contacts with notaries, banks, lawyers,…
Profile and Career Path | Legal Officer / Funds
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar structure in Luxembourg (Fund structure, PSF, Holding) ;
- Perfect understanding of English and French. Most of the employees are French speakers, the English language will be useful for your clientele ;
- Sound knowledge of PE/RE funds ;
- You have great communication skills and a positive mindset.
Offer | Legal Officer / Funds
- A salary package comprised of various extra advantages, such as meal vouchers, bonus (based on both your performance and the performance of the company), insurance, and a gross salary (depending on your experience) up to 65.000€/Year ;
- The opportunity to work part-time if needed ;
- No extra hours, and the possibility to keep a real balance between your personal and professional life ;
- You will be working in a stable and small team where everyone likes each other’s.
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial and Legal fields in Luxembourg, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Contact us today at +352 26 38 38 50 to discuss your next career move or have a look at our current vacancies on www.abiomis.com .