Junior Corporate Officer - Diverse Portfolio, Growing Independent PFS
Publiée le 12/03/2023
Junior Corporate Officer – Diverse Portfolio, Growing Independent PFS
It is our great pleasure to accompany our partner in consolidating their Legal Team with the addition of a Junior Corporate Officer. In a team of two, get ready to kick start your career and evolve technically by both working in close collaboration with your team leader.
This growing and ambitious PFS was certified in 2020 and has asserted their presence in Luxembourg by providing Tax, Accountancy and Corporate Services to a wide range of prestigious clients. With a rather atypical collection of heterogenous entities in their portfolio, this structure promises an interesting and exciting variety of cases. This represents a great opportunity and defines a perfect environment for honing your technical skills as a Junior. From financial to commercial entities, join the team and learn to become a skilled and versatile technician.
Too often is accepting a Junior position synonymous for sacrificing a balanced personal life… Not in this case! The independant Leadership of this firm is resolved in providing its collaborators with flexible working hours and a work flow that prohibits overtime. This opportunity might be the one to start your career, but the growing firm will make room for ambitious and driven candidates willing to grow with the business.
Your Responsibilities | Legal – Corporate – PFS - Funds – Luxembourg
- You are primarily implicated in the daily corporate dealings of mainly SOPARFIs and PE/RE Funds and other commercial companies from constitution to dissolution/liquidation, but not only.
- You prepare legal documentation relating to daily corporate proceedings, such as the approval of the annual accounts, transfer of seat, change of managers-directors etc;
- Updating registries ( PECs, CPECs etc.);
- Drafting board/shareholder’s resolutions and minutes that spring of the main corporate events of your clients’ firms;
- You operate as the main contact person for clients and serve as an interface for relevant third parties (banks, Luxembourg administrations, notary, etcetera).
Profile and Career Path | Legal – Corporate – PFS - Funds – Luxembourg
- You have a first experience in a similar role or have had the opportunity of internships in the Corporate Services department of a similar structure.
- You are fluent in English! Luxembourgish, Dutch, French or any other languages are a plus.
- You are perseverant, curious and agile, with the will to learn the ins and outs of the business.
- You are looking for a first, impactful and long-lasting career prospect.
Offer | Legal – Corporate – PFS - Funds – Luxembourg
- You would be looking at a salary package of up to 40.000€ gross per annum.
- The package includes a discretionary Bonus for added financial independence and comfort.
- If you enjoy driving to work, you could make use of the complimentary parking spot provided by the firm
- Enjoy lunch, dinner and grocery shopping thanks to the 18 lunch vouchers every month valued at 10,80€ each.
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial and Legal fields in Luxembourg and Belgium, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Contact us today at +352 26 38 38 50 to discuss your next career move or have a look at our current vacancies on www.abiomis.com .