Jurist Investment Funds – Evolution Prospects, Meritocracy
If you want to join a structure where you can evolve thanks to various quality training courses, this advert is made for you. You will be working in a PFS which was created almost ten years ago and due to its development is now looking for an Jurist Investment Funds.
You will work in a modern office where the ergonomics have been studied in order to provide you with the most comfortable work environment possible.
Thanks to the high quality courses that you will receive both internally and externally, you will be able to move up the hierarchy as well as in terms of skills.
You will have the possibility of parking in the PFS's private car park or you can find a place at the P+R located near the company.
Your Responsibilities | Jurist Investment Funds - PFS
- You will manage tasks from incorporation to liquidation and open bank accounts.
- Your main task will be to take notes of various reports in English: meetings, client meetings, board meetings and minutes.
- You will be the main person in charge of exchanges with law firms, banks and third parties.
- You will work on a client portfolio focused on Investment Funds, holdings, SOPARFIs, PERE and securitizations for which you will be responsible for the management of the legal life cycle.
- You will work on the preparation of legal documents.
- You will be responsible for publishing the various annual accounts on the registers.
Profile and Career Path | Jurist Investment Funds – PFS
- You have 2 years of experience within a PFS, fiduciary or management company in Luxembourg.
- You have a good level of English to be able to work on legal documents but also to communicate with clients. Italian will be an asset.
- You are motivated and have the desire to acquire good technical knowledge.
- Ideally you have a degree in the legal field.
Offer | Jurist Investment Funds - PFS
- Depending on your experience, you can earn up to 60 000€ gross per year.
- You will get meal vouchers, health insurance and a pension plan of 3%.
- You will receive an attractive bonus based on your results.
- You will work in a modern and prestigious environment, which is important for the well-being of employees.
- You will receive high quality internal and external trainings in order to support you in your technical development.
- You will work in a young and friendly team, which will help to get to the office with the smile.
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial and Legal fields in Luxembourg, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Contact us today at +352 26 38 38 50 to discuss your next career move or have a look at our current vacancies on www.abiomis.com .