Senior Associate Banking & Finance - Prestigious Clientele
Is your career as a Banking & Finance Lawyer in need of a boost? Are you at a crossroads career-wise and looking for a new perspective and a more engaging function?
Our team is assisting a global Law Firm in their recent recruitment efforts. The opportunity with our respected business partners could be of interest to seasoned professionals looking to accelerate their careers while working in an international, culturally diverse and dynamic work environment. As the company has led operations in multiple jurisdictions across the globe for a few decades now, the teams are well-rounded and diverse. From London To Singapore, the law firm offers many international mobility options across its network. Join the global network of Legal Experts devoted to delivering top-tier services in the fields of Investment Fund law, Corporate law, Banking and Finance law, Litigation and other specialities.
With operations in Luxembourg regrouping around 90 collaborators, the firm headquartered in Luxembourg City offers satellite offices for people commuting from neighbouring countries. This demonstrates the firm’s modern approach towards people management. On top of attractive salary packages, the company culture is set to put work-life balance as a top priority. With highly flexible schedules and a homeworking policy in place, you could organize your lifestyle so as to have as much convenience and practicality in your everyday life.
Your Responsibilities | Senior Associate Banking – Finance - Lawyer - Law - Legal
As part of a senior member of the banking and finance team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the whole client life cycle, from establishing business ties with potential clients to creating and maintaining close ties with the firm's current clients.
- Advising clients on a range of transactions, such as the financing and purchase of real estate, secured loans, the issuance of bonds, and listings on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- Executing legal procedures for local and international clients in accordance with their own business plans and the regulatory framework of the relevant jurisdictions; • Remaining vigilant about legislative changes and foreseeing how these will impact the sector.
- Mentoring interns and coaching new joiners, helping them build their resilience and self-assurance.
Profile and Career Path | Senior Associate Banking – Finance - Lawyer - Law - Legal
- You possess at least five years of experience as a Banking and Finance Associate within a Law Firm in Luxembourg.
- You are eligible to attend the CCDL sessions, have been admitted to the Luxembourg Bar or registered as a lawyer within another EU jurisdiction
- You are fluent in both English and French. You are comfortable using the full range of your interpersonal skills in both languages. Any additional language is of added value.
- You can handle ambiguous and complex circumstances with ease and confidence thanks to your experience managing the expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- You are adamant about advancing your career and looking forward to leading your own team in the future.
Offer | Senior Associate Banking – Finance - Lawyer - Law - Legal
- You can expect a superb yearly fixed income of up to € 110,000 gross as you take on more responsibilities and clients with higher-level requirements inside the company.
- Joining a progressive law firm where you will be in charge of managing business for a prestigious clientele will allow you to stay engaged and skilful.
- Being a part of a highly skilled team and working for a Legal 500 business will allow you to benefit from outstanding internal core competence and continue honing your skills.
- Work from prestigious offices within walking distance of shopping centres, major transportation facilities and parking infrastructures. Should you decide to commute to work by car, the firm is conveniently located close to the major roads.
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial and Legal fields in Luxembourg and Belgium, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Contact us today at +352 26 38 38 50 to discuss your next career move or have a look at our current vacancies on www.abiomis.com .