Senior Auditor - Small Audit Firm - Modern Offices - Part Time Allowed
Publiée le 21/03/2023
Senior Auditor – Small Audit Firm -Modern Offices - Part Time Allowed
Our partner, a small audit firm located close to the Belgian border, is looking for a Senior Auditor who is able to manage his own portfolio of commercial and financial clients. The firm audit is composed of around twenty people which allows you to evolve in a family-oriented atmosphere.
It is interesting to work in this kind of audit firm because you will have the opportunity to manage different clients, so you will be able to develop your skills quickly. Quality of work is also important for this audit firm, because they have a good relationship with their clients and they usually support them in every question they have.
With new offices situated in a modern district, you will appreciate the environment that this small audit firm proposes, and it will be a pleasure for you to evolve in this kind of work environment. Work-life balance is also an important criteria for our partner, because they do not even allow employees to work one hour of overtime. Moreover, because of the perfect location, and a parking just beside the audit firm, it will be easy to access the structure with your own vehicle.
Your Responsibilities | Senior Auditor | Audit Firm
- You will assist clients for every question they have, and you will be in charge of supporting and reviewing Junior Auditors. As a result, you will develop your coaching skills.
- You will have your own portfolio of commercial and financial companies, so you will have the opportunity to be in daily contact with your clients, and to maintain a good relationship with them.
- You will work closely with your Manager in important tasks. Of course, team work will be an integral part of your function.
Profile and Career Path | Senior Auditor | Audit Firm
- You have at least 2 years of experience as an Auditor in an audit firm or a Big Four in Luxembourg. This experience has allowed you to develop a good level of autonomy.
- You are a motivated person with a lot of ambition. Moreover, it is important that you are organized to be efficient in your work.
- You will be in daily contact with your international clients, so it is important that you have good communication skills both in French and English.
Offer | Senior Auditor | Audit Firm
- This audit firm will allow you to evolve in a good atmosphere, and a nice team of 4 people. In the fully equipped kitchen, you will be able to have lunch with your colleagues in a relaxed atmosphere.
- You will have an attractive annual gross salary up to € 70.000, depending on your experience, and extralegal advantages such as Meal Vouchers (€ 10.80) and a nice Bonus.
- This location is perfect for people coming from France or Belgium. Indeed, the location will allow you to avoid traffic, and not waste time on the road.
- A great team is waiting for you in modern offices, and you will have the opportunity to develop your skills because of the nice diversity of your future clients.
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial and Legal fields in Luxembourg, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Contact us today at +352 26 38 38 50 to discuss your next career move or have a look at our current vacancies on www.abiomis.com .