Senior Corporate Officer – Career Prospects, Renowned PFS
We are currently assisting a renowned PFS in Luxembourg in its search for a Senior Corporate Officer, to join its ever growing team. By joining these modern offices in a strategic location, you will be able to avoid intense traffic jams and to start your day in peace.
We have assisted numerous candidates who have joined this PFS these past few years, all of whom are still employed in the structure and have given us very good feedback following their integration.
This PFS was implemented in Luxembourg more than a decade ago and offers a one stop shop approach by offering services in terms of accountancy, tax, domiciliation and corporate/legal administration to its international clients. These mainly regroup Soparfis, SPVs, Alternative Investment Funds and UCITS.
Although the PFS already has quite an impressive size, the different departments are divided into smaller teams of 3 to 7 people. This means that you have a clear reporting line at all times and can aspire to move up in this hierarchy if you want to. Technically, the employees of this PFS acquire very important skills as the company provides some of the best trainings on the market.
As a result, many career prospects are offered by giving the team members a clear path (Senior, Assistant Manager, Manager, Senior Manager and so on). This is not the only way that the PFS rewards its talents, as the company also offers a very extensive salary package with numerous benefits that are above the market average.
Your Responsibilities | Fund Officer – Corporate – PSF – Legal – Corporate Officer
- In your position, you will be in charge of your clients’ daily legal administration from the constitution to the liquidation. You will mainly work on Alternative investment funds and UCITS.
- You organize and prepare board meetings and general meetings, to which you may also be asked to assist. Then you will have to draft the related minutes.
- You will be named point of contact with internal and external stakeholders such as notaries, lawyers and Luxembourgish administrations such as the CSSF.
- Bank account openings and general communications with banks are also included in your daily missions.
Profile and Career Path | Fund Officer – Corporate – PSF – Legal – Corporate Officer
- We are looking for a talent with minimum 3 years of experience as a Corporate/Legal Officer in a PFS, Fiduciary or Asset Management Company in Luxembourg.
- You have had exposure to the Fund Industry and are ideally familiar with UCITS and AIF.
- Fluency in English is mandatory for this position. Any additional language skills will be appreciated and considered as an asset in your application, but internally the environment is English-speaking.
- If you have any diplomas in Law, this will be considered as a plus but we will also take into consideration applications with the relevant level of experience with a different academic background.
Offer | Fund Officer – Corporate – PSF – Legal – Corporate Officer
- An Extensive salary package will be offered to you including a gross salary up to € 65 000, meal vouchers of €10.80, a discretionary bonus and insurance.
- Work-life balance policies and initiatives will allow you to benefit from additional holidays (29 days off), flexible working hours and homeworking (1 to 2 days per week depending on your country of residence).
- A Meritocratic and supportive structure in which you will be coached with internal and external trainings and always know the next steps of your career : Assistant Manager, Manager, Senior Manager and so on.
- Modern company culture and values which will allow you to join a company that knows what is important to feel satisfied both professionally and personally. Thanks to new initiatives, team buildings and projects to improve work/life balance, you are sure to be part of a PFS that cares about your well being.
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial and Legal fields in Luxembourg and Belgium, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Contact us today at +352 26 38 38 50 to discuss your next career move or have a look at our current vacancies on www.abiomis.com .