Senior Corporate Officer – Flexibility, Strong Career Evolution
A new opportunity has been opened with one of our trusted and serious partners. A major PFS is now recruiting a Senior Corporate Officer specializing in regulated funds entities.
The PFS launched its first operations almost two decades ago and has become one of the major players on the market. With a business model focused on providing clients with beginning-to-end solutions in terms of accounting, tax, compliance and legal services, the company mainly assists Investment Funds as well as SOPARFI/HoldCos and SPV.
Accompanying a prestigious client base with a wide range of services, the PFS has the reputation of being great technically and relies on its highly skilled workforce to advance its mission. Although the PFS already has a certain size, the teams are organized into human-sized teams of up to 10 people. This allows for optimal communication.
We have observed from our numerous contacts with the PFS over the years that its biggest asset is its workforce. As a result, the company makes an investment in the professional growth and development of its employees by giving them plenty of chances to learn, grow, and improve their skills.
Every team member is guaranteed to realize their full potential. For example, the PFS offers some of the best trainings on the market, which is why its employees are above-market-average technically. Also, the PFS cares about showing its recognition to the employees by providing them with strong career prospects but also an excellent salary package with numerous advantages.
Your Responsibilities | Senior Corporate Officer - Legal – Corporate – PFS – Funds – AIF - UCITS
- You oversee regular legal and corporate processes throughout the full fund life cycle of your client portfolio.
- You work with a large group of clients including SIFs, RAIFs, SICARs, and other forms of alternative investment funds that are either regulated or not.
- You function as the primary point of contact for clients and liaise with pertinent third parties (banks, CSSF, notaries, etc.).
- You plan board meetings and shareholder meetings, create the necessary paperwork (minutes, proxies, convening notifications, etc.), and you could be requested to assist.
Profile and Career Path | Senior Corporate Officer - Legal – Corporate – PFS – Funds – AIF - UCITS
- You are a seasoned expert with no less than 3 years of experience within a fiduciary, PSF, or asset management firms in Luxembourg.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is an absolute prerequisite for this role. Additional languages, particularly German, are deemed valuable but not necessary.
- You possess an analytical mind on top of being very familiar with the local fund ecosystem.
- You are driven by the wish to deliver excellent corporate services through proactivity and tailor-made client solutions.
Offer | Senior Corporate Officer - Legal – Corporate – PFS – Funds – AIF - UCITS
- Depending on your profile, you will fully benefit from a remuneration reaching up to €68,000 per annum, subject to annual revaluation. Additionally, seize the chance to earn an annual Bonus equivalent to a minimum of one month's salary.
- Enjoy supplementary benefits such as meal vouchers valued at €10.80 each and comprehensive private health insurance. This way, you will have a larger budget for your groceries (which is appreciable nowadays) and be reimbursed fully for any medical costs.
- Attain an ideal balance thanks to a highly adaptable work schedule, facilitating regular remote work to optimize your personal time management. Make the most of your leisure with an extra three days of leave annually, totaling 29 days per year.
- You will join an ambitious PFS and will benefit from actual career prospects in this company. This is your chance to take on a new challenge and to evolve quickly within a team.
- Finally, rejoice in the opportunity to flourish in a firm that boasts modern infrastructures including outstanding facilities (i.e.: private restaurant, fully furnished in-house gym, high-standing office ergonomics, etc.).
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial and Legal fields in Luxembourg and Belgium, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Contact us today at +352 26 38 38 50 to discuss your next career move or have a look at our current vacancies on www.abiomis.com .