Senior Corporate Officer – Great Work Life Balance, Fund Portfolio
A few minutes from the Belgian Border, more precisely in Mamer, you will find this PSF of 30 welcoming collaborators, looking to add a Senior Corporate Officer its corporate team of 7.
Though it is part of an renowned international network, this service provider remains independent and takes all its decisions in Luxembourg. This means that you will benefit from a good internal communication and smooth internal processes, making your life much easier on a daily basis.
Its client base today is mainly focused on investment funds (regulated and unregulated) that the company assists in terms of accounting, tax, legal administration, fund administration and more.
What kind of environment will you integrate? First of all, a company that cares about offering a good balance between work and private life, by limiting overtime and being very flexible in terms of homeworking possibilities, working hours and so on. For this reason, the staff turn-over is quite limited as everyone feels appreciated.
As a result, a very good atmosphere is present in the PSF which is why they are also very careful in their recruitments, to ensure that it will stay this way.
Your Responsibilities | Corporate Officer – PSF – Funds - Legal
- You handle the daily legal/corporate life of your clients, consisting of regulated and semi regulated investment funds, from the constitution to the liquidation.
- You draft minutes and legal documentation such as the power of attorney, resolutions and more.
- You are responsible for the opening of bank accounts, all communications with the banks and third parties (banks, lawyers, notaries).
- You may be asked to provide support to the compliance department in order to guarantee that the procedures are up to date.
- You publish the annual accounts on the Trade Register and are in charge of your clients’ corporate changes and formalities such as the change of seat, transfer of shares and so on.
Profile and Career Path | Corporate Officer – PSF – Funds - Legal
- You have a thorough understanding of the investment fund industry in Luxembourg.
- For the past 3 years at least, you have worked as a Legal/Corporate Officer in a PSF, ManCo or Fiduciary in Luxembourg.
- You feel comfortable in both French and English, allowing you to have fluid communications with your clients.
- You value reflecting the professional image of your employer, which is why you are conscientious and serious in providing a high quality service.
- You have a strong desire to learn and develop your technical skills, while also being able to enjoy your free time stress-free and to dedicate enough time to your personal projects.
Offer | Corporate Officer – PSF – Funds - Legal
- Work from home on a regular basis (respecting the legislation in place) and benefit from a great work/life balance as there is zero overtime in this PSF. That way, you are sure that you can enjoy your evenings relaxed, with family and friends.
- Up to 66.000€ gross per year depending on your previous experience, which will evolve along with you in the company, will complete the other interesting fringe benefits such as meal vouchers of €10.80/day and health insurance.
- Work near the Belgian border in Mamer and win time on a daily basis as a result, as you can shorten your commute and spend less money on gas.
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial and Legal fields in Luxembourg, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Contact us today at +352 26 38 38 50 to discuss your next career move or have a look at our current vacancies on www.abiomis.com .