Senior Corporate Officer – No Turnover, Good Team Spirit
Are you an experienced Corporate Officer looking to pursue your career in a human-sized fiduciary with a very limited staff turn-over ? Do you want to join a fiduciary that will offer flexibility but also invest in expanding your skill set? Then keep on reading.
Our partner is a dynamic fiduciary of 50 employees located in Gasperich, with its corporate team made up of around 10 members. This fiduciary has known a very natural and stable growth over the years and has, for example, not been impacted whatsoever by the covid crisis. The fiduciary was also able to easily handle this period as it was already digitalized and the internal processes are well organized.
Its clients are diversified (Soparfi, SPF, Scsp, commercial companies…) and can count on quality-oriented services in terms of accounting, tax, legal administration and domiciliation. Though as Senior Corporate Officer here, you will handle a financial client portfolio.
The employees feel valued and also benefit from a great work/life balance, so work will never take the upper hand on your personal life. Flexible working hours, additional vacation days and homeworking days are only a few examples of the advantages offered!
Your Responsibilities | Corporate – Legal - Fiduciary
- Your portfolio will be composed of SOPARFI, SCSP and SPF clients for which you handle the day-to-day legal administration.
- You are in charge of the legal follow up of your clients which includes drafting articles of incorporation, drafting board and shareholder meetings, opening bank accounts and preparing service agreements and more.
- You are the key point of contact for clients and third parties such as lawyers, notaries, banks and Luxembourg authorities.
Profile and Career Path | Corporate – Legal - Fiduciary
- 3 years or more as a corporate officer in a similar environment (fiduciary, PSF) in Luxembourg is required.
- Your strong language skills in both French and English allow you to maintain fluent contacts with your clients.
- Good understanding of basic accounting principles is necessary for a senior corporate officer, which will allow you to coordinate efficiently with the other departments.
- Thanks to your enthusiastic personality, your integration in this welcoming team will be easy and rapid. You are able to work in a team and are also looking for an environment with a good team spirit and atmosphere.
Offer | Corporate – Legal - Fiduciary
- Your attractive salary packagecan reach €5.000 per month on 13 months to which you can also add meal vouchers of €10.80, a pension plan and a bonus.
- Thanks to more than 30 days off per year, you will benefit from more time to yourself to spend how you so wish.
- Very limited turn-over and therefore a stable team in this fiduciary is reassuring as you can develop strong relationships with your colleagues but also keep a reasonable work load.
- A flexible work schedule, allowing you to organize your day more easily, is a great advantage as you can start the day peacefully and do not need to stress if you miss your train or if there is more traffic than expected.
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial and Legal fields in Luxembourg, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Contact us today at +352 26 38 38 50 to discuss your next career move or have a look at our current vacancies on www.abiomis.com .