Senior Fund Accountant - No Overtime, Stable Teams
Publiée le 15/03/2023
Senior Fund Accountant – No Overtime, Stable Teams
We are very happy to assist this international financial service provider with a good reputation on the market and abroad, in its search for a Senior Fund Accountant.
This structure of 80 employees in Luxembourg offers many services to its clients including accounting, tax and fund services. The teams however keep a human size as most are composed of less than 10 people. A well defined hierarchy is present in each team which means that you will be able to climb up the ladder and always know which step is awaiting you in your career.
Their offices are located in a residential area of the city that is easily accessible both by public transport and by car, with many shops and restaurants around for you to enjoy your lunch break, while avoiding the most hectic and stressful areas of the city. We had the pleasure to visit the company’s offices, and can assure you that you will join a modern environment in which you will be happy to evolve.
There are many attractive advantages in this company, as they have a very contemporary approach with regards to work/life balance by offering an important flexibility. They are open minded with regards to homeworking (1 day per week) and also by offering almost no overtime! For this reason, the teams are stable and the employees feel satisfied both professionally and personally.
Your Responsibilities | Senior Fund Accountant – Funds – PSF - PFS
- You are in charge of the daily fund accounting of SIF, SICAR, Private Equity and Real Estate Funds.
- You calculate the Net Asset Value, and are also in charge of accurately recording transactions.
- You will be involved in reviewing the preparation of financial statements.
- You liaise with other teams in the PFS as well as with third parties such as auditors and banks.
- You are in charge of BCL and CSSF reportings, and prepare monthly and annual financial reports.
Profile and Career Path | Senior Fund Accountant – Funds – PSF - PFS
- You have 3 to 6 years of experience in fund accounting in a financial service provider (PFS, ManCo) in Luxembourg.
- Fluency in English is required as this is the language used for all business communications internally. French will be a strong asset as the environment is mostly French-speaking between colleagues.
- You have a great understanding and knowledge of the Fund industry in Luxembourg.
- You ideally obtained a Bachelor or Master degree related to Finance or Accounting.
- You value being able to grow in your function, and are looking to join a company that has many prospects to offer while also guaranteeing a good work/life balance.
Offer | Senior Fund Accountant – Funds – PSF - PFS
- For this position in the PFS, your annual salary can reach € 65.000 gross to which you can add meal vouchers (€10.80), a pension plan, the possibility to have a parking spot, a bonus and additional holidays.
- Strong human values which has allowed the company to maintain stable teams throughout its departments as the employees never feel like just a number.
- A flexible working schedule allowing you to organize your day easily as well as regular homeworking days so you will never have a lack of balance.
- The opportunity to be part of a very reputable structure that is known for the strong technical skills that its employees have.
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial and Legal fields in Luxembourg, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Contact us today at +352 26 38 38 50 to discuss your next career move or have a look at our current vacancies on www.abiomis.com .