Senior Legal Officer – No Turnover, Part Time Possible
We are very happy to collaborate with this family-sized fiduciary of around 15 employees, that we have assisted in many recruitments, in its search for a Senior Legal Officer. If you are looking for a structure that will genuinely care about you and your satisfaction and growth, then keep on reading.
Our partner, a fiduciary that is member of the OEC, was implanted in Luxembourg more than ten years ago and is located in one of the best accessible areas of the city. This is the perfect situation if you use public transport on a daily basis, as it will save you time and money, and you will not have to waste energy in traffic.
A wide range of services are offered by this fiduciary to their clients which are mainly financial companies such as SOPARFIs, Holdings, SPV and Securitization vehicles. Thanks to its team of specialized and experienced talents, you will always be surrounded by helpful colleagues who are happy to lend a hand when you need it, and they are looking for someone who also cares about team spirit.
Furthermore, the atmosphere within this team is very natural and healthy, as the fiduciary cares about open communication and making sure that everyone feels listened to and accompanied well. We noticed this good cohesion during our several meetings with the fiduciary, as the entire team laughed together and we could tell that the collaborators care about one another.
Your Responsibilities | Fiduciary – Legal – Corporate – Senior Corporate Officer – PFS
- As a Senior Legal Officer, you will manage your own client portfolio and support your clients from the constitution to the liquidation/dissolution of the entities.
- You prepare corporate documentation such as the minutes related to the Board and shareholder meetings or other documents (resolutions etc.).
- You take on directorship mandates, but will get to know your clients first to establish a relationship based on trust. It is important to note that this fiduciary has a very loyal client base with trustworthy clients.
- You will act as the main point of contact with stakeholders and third parties among which are lawyers, banks, notaries and administrations.
Profile and Career Path | Fiduciary – Legal – Corporate – Senior Corporate Officer – PFS
- For this position, we are seeking for a profile with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role in which you worked with autonomy. You should also be familiar with the Luxembourgish work environment with previous experiences in a related local structure (Fiduciary, PFS…)
- Thanks to your good written and oral English and French command, you will be able to maintain a good level of communication within the team and your clients.
- We are searching for a person that is motivated and passionate in their missions, with an ambitious mind that will help them truly share the vision of the structure and be able to integrate this open-minded fiduciary. br>
Offer | Fiduciary – Legal – Corporate – Senior Corporate Officer – PFS
- It is essential for this fiduciary to reward your involvement and efforts by offering an excellent gross salary up to € 80.000 per year with the possibility to have a generous annual bonus. This salary will of course depend on your prior experience and acquired skills, but will continue to evolve as you grow in the fiduciary.
- You will be surrounded by very highly skilled professionals, and also junior colleagues to and from who you can learn on a daily basis.
- You will join an ambitious and family-sized structure, offering you the opportunity to grow right beside them: You can really build your professional career and become a key member of the fiduciary and at the same time enjoy a stable workplace and team.
- Flexible working hours and remote working (once per week) will allow you to benefit from a more than convenient work-life balance and spend time with your family. Of course, a part time (80%) status is also entirely possible.
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial and Legal fields in Luxembourg and Belgium, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Contact us today at +352 26 38 38 50 to discuss your next career move or have a look at our current vacancies on www.abiomis.com .