Application Support Officer (M/F/D)
Publiée le 09/03/2023
Application support officer (M/F/D)
The Application Support team is part of IT Services department that monitors and maintains the efficiency of our business applications. They are experts in optimising and building business processes and also support our end users.
The Application Support Officer reports to the Head IT Operations & Infrastructure.
ABOUT THE JOB l What will you do?
As Application Support Officer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Providing software/business application support in a cross-functional delivery model (DevOps)
- Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements
- Ensuring effective front end and back-end functionality of applications
- Collaborate with software development engineers, testers, business analysts and internal/external users in order to improve application performance
- Managing code migration across environments to ensure continued and synchronised functionality
- Establishing the root causes of application errors and escalate serious concerns
- Keeping a record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates/upgrades
- Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics
- Providing support to clients and colleagues in business departments
- Provide on-call support on a rotational basis
ABOUT YOU l What’s your background?
- Vocational training or diploma in Information Technology or similar and significant professional experience in a similar position
- Troubleshooting, analysis and time-management skills
- Good knowledge of the following:
- SQL Server knowledge is a must
- Core Banking System (Temenos T24)
- Archiving platform (Documentum)
- Customer communication platform (xPression)
- Workload automation platform (Automic)
- Production jobs setup and monitoring
- Internal/external secured data transfer
- Coordination and deployment of new software releases in both User Acceptance Testing and production environments
WHAT WE EXPECT l What are your skills?
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results within defined time frame
- Good customer and service orientation skills
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Be accurate and detail oriented while keeping the big picture
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision timeframe even under pressure
- Fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written)
WHAT WE OFFER l What advantages will you have?
- Competitive compensation package
- Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
- Wide range of additional advantages such as language courses contribution, health initiatives, employee travel insurance, preferential conditions for Advanzia products, etc.
- Training and development initiatives
- Dynamic and international environment #TeamAdvanzia
- Participation in various Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects as part of the bank’s Advanzia
Where you will be working
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs more than 200 staff from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment.
Looking for a new professional challenge in a fast-growing company?
Apply today and send us your CV and motivational letter in English.