DATA ANALYTICS JUNIOR OFFICER (M/F/D)
Publiée le 27/01/2022
- Informatique Consulting
DATA Analytics Junior Officer (M/F/D)
As a Data Analytics Junior Officer you will have the opportunity to support the growth of our business in a fast-changing environment. As part of the Risk & Compliance Department you will play an important role in supporting Advanzia’s
data-driven analytical framework by performing business monitoring and reporting, ad-hoc analytics, creating and maintaining decision-making algorithms and providing analytical data support to different departments at the bank.
This opportunity is a full-time CDI contract.
ABOUT THE JOB l What will you do?
As a Data Analytics Junior Officer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Developing and maintaining automated operational monitoring and reporting for daily business needs and decision making
- Providing modern solutions for dashboarding and data visualisation
- Preparing data extracts and analytical assessments
- on an ad-hoc basis
- Delivering detailed information for management reports, financial planning and other requests
- Exploring data and analysing trends
- Developing algorithms and models for data-driven decision making, e.g. models for segmentation, customer lifecycle, campaign management, customer retention, etc.
ABOUT YOU l What’s your background?
- A degree in Mathematics, Statistics or a quantitative field
- First experience in quantitative and statistical analysis and modelling, preferably related to consumer behaviour and/or risk management
- Experience with different statistical tools and methodologies, particularly Python, R and SQL
WHAT WE EXPECT l What are your skills?
- Customer service orientated and analytical mindset
- A proactive and reliable team player
- High attention to detail in both numerical analysis and written work
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- An accurate, detail-oriented working style whilst keeping an eye on the big picture
- Ability to work independently in a team-oriented environment
- “Can-do” and “Getting-things-done” mindset
- Fluency in English is mandatory; French, German or other languages are considered as an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER l What advantages will you have?
- Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
- Wide range of additional benefits, e.g. Sympass, luncheon vouchers, transportation allowance, etc.
- On-the-job training
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Participation in various Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects as part of the bank’s Advanzia Plus initiative
Where you will be working
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs more than 200 staff from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment.
Looking for a new professional challenge in a fast-growing company?
Apply today and send your CV and motivational letter in English.
Click here to find out more about your career opportunities at Advanzia Bank.