Regulatory compliance officer (M/F/D)
The Regulatory Compliance Officer will have the opportunity to support the growth of our business in a fast-changing environment. As part of the Risk & Compliance department you will play an important role in how Advanzia meets its compliance and regulatory obligations and identifies compliance risks. This opportunity is a full-time CDI contract.
ABOUT THE JOB l What will you do?
As a Regulatory Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Ensuring compliance with existing rules and regulations
- Identifying (new) rules, regulations, and circulars relevant for the business
- Assessing compliance of new regulatory requirements with existing processes and procedures/policies
- Initiating and coordinating the necessary adjustments and follow-up measures with the business units
- Participating in regulatory projects and make sure Compliance risk coverage is harmonised
- Setting-up an inventory of all applicable rules, regulations & circulars and keeping it up to- date
- Proposing enhancement of regulatory tools, systems, policies and processes to achieve better efficiency and maximum risk coverage
- Ensuring that findings and issues are promptly reported and escalated to the Management and ensuring tracking and follow up of corrective measures
- Performing Compliance Monitoring
- Supporting the Compliance team in AML/CFT matters
ABOUT YOU l What’s your background?
- Master’s degree in law, economics or finance
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience within a Compliance function in a Banking environment or within a Big 4 company
- Good understanding and knowledge of the Luxembourg financial industry, legal and regulatory environment
- Good understanding of Banking products and business
WHAT WE EXPECT l What are your skills?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver pragmatic and commercial advice
- Excellent time management skills and a structured approach with the ability to set priorities in a fast changing and demanding environment
- A precise and accurate working style with an eye for detail
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory; Spanish is advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER l What advantages will you have?
- Competitive compensation package
- Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
- Wide range of additional advantages such as language courses contribution, health initiatives, employee travel insurance, preferential conditions for Advanzia products, etc.
- Training and development initiatives
- Dynamic and international environment #TeamAdvanzia
- Participation in various Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects as part of the bank’s Advanzia Plus initiative
Where you will be working
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs more than 200 staff from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment.
Looking for a new professional challenge in a fast-growing company?
Apply today and send your CV and motivational letter in English.