Advanzia Bank is a European digital bank specialising in credit cards and card payment solutions for consumers, business partners and financial institutions. Advanzia was founded in 2005 in Luxembourg. With over 1.7 million active credit card customers, we are a leading online credit card issuer in Germany and have a strong presence in Luxembourg, Austria, France and Spain. As a result of our continuous growth, we offer many job opportunities for dynamic, skilled and open-minded team players!
ABOUT THE JOB l What will you do?
Within the Digital Transformation & Platform Development Department, the Business Engineering team is responsible for requirements and change management and supports all business stakeholders and IT to deliver smart end-to-end banking solutions and products that improve business processes and gain value for our customers.
The Senior IT Business Analyst – Omni-channel will be responsible for the following activities:
- Gather, analyse and evaluate various and complex business requirements for our mobile and web-based customer frontends.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owners and other internal stakeholders about the specifications for new functionalities, customer flows (UX) and digital/mobile services.
- Define and document business and (non-) functional requirements in the form of epics, features and user stories for internal and external delivery teams.
- Consult the different delivery teams during implementation and support the value delivery process when it comes to backlog management, prioritisation, sprint planning and communication.
- Coordinate external partners involved in the implementation and delivery process.
- Provide regular status updates to business stakeholders and Project Managers.
- Provide sustainable business solution proposals and recommendations for implementation according to your analyses.
- Prepare and create end-to-end requirement implementation concepts, incl. technical solution design aligned with the different delivery and architecture teams.
- Perform feasibility studies and in-depth assessments for new strategic projects and business initiatives.
- Act as a business consultant for many different business functions and manage various stakeholders proactively to clarify requirements, incl. acceptance criteria and collecting feedback on deliveries.
- Coordinate, define and align internal workflows and processes concerning new (digital/mobile) product functionalities and services.
- Pro-actively identify and recommend best practices for automation and standardisation to improve and optimise business processes.
ABOUT YOU l What’s your background?
- Bachelor's or master's degree in economics or information systems, and/or equivalent relevant professional work experience.
- Sound expert knowledge in the area of requirements or product management, functional solution and process design, as well as stakeholder management.
- Knowledge about banking/payment platforms, or API-driven processes, (digital/mobile) apps, services and products is preferable.
- Ideally, any additional certification as (Scrum) Product Owner, Requirements Engineer or Product Manager, and practical experience working with agile/lean methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
WHAT WE EXPECT l What are your skills?
- Good organisational skills and ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Focused on delivering quality
- A proactive and reliable team player, able to work independently as well as in collaboration with other colleagues
- Open-minded approach with a desire to learn and progress in a fast-moving international working environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English; other European languages, especially German and/or French are advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER l What advantages will you have?
- Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
- Wide range of additional benefits, e.g. Sympass, luncheon vouchers, transportation allowance, etc.
- On-the-job training
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Participation in various CSR initiatives
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs around 200 staff from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.