IT Operator (F/M)
adwäisEO is a fast-growing company, leader in the sector of it services related to the Space Ground Segment. Its clients are Space Agencies (i.e. ESA and Luxembourg Space Agency), public space organization (i.e. Mercator, Copernicus) and private companies. Among our projects: the biggest collaborative ground segment of Europe (www.collgs.lu) and Data Archival, Management and Processing Services (DAMPS) for ESA (www.damps.info ), the systematic production of Sentinel 3A data.
To strengthen its “Operations” department, adwäisEO SA is looking for a talented IT Operator (F/M) for activities related to production, archiving and dissemination of Earth Observation Data. She/he will in charge of routine operations related to production and dissemination of satellite products in a HPC/Cloud environment.
Must Have Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of Python;
- Good knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL preferred);
- Good knowledge of Linux shell;
- Good knowledge of Linux (CentOS preferred);
- Knowledge of principles of networking in Linux environment
- Knowledge of Docker;
- Good English skills (both spoken and written);
- Valid work permit for EU.
Nice to Have
- French knowledge;
- Other programming language (i.e. C++, JAVA, NodeJS);
- Knowledge of Kubernetes.
What we offer
- A professional, stimulating and human working environment in IT & Earth Observation Data sector based on a proximity management;
- A real possibility of evolution depending on your involvement in your work;
- Lunch vouchers;
- Fitness room + shower;
- Pleasant premises in the heart of the Luxembourg countryside
- Free parking spaces
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- How to apply: Interested? sent CV, motivational letter and links to github/gitlab (if you have it)
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent