Join our Regulatory Services dynamic and international team in Luxembourg as an AML/KYC
Trainee. As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ worldclass suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
• Several internship opportunities of at least 4 months in duration with the possibility of recruitment for a full-time position upon completion of the internship
• Customized training within a young, dynamic, international corporate atmosphere
• Financial compensation as well as meal vouchers during the internship
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be part of the Regulatory services team and you will be in charge of:
• Review of subscription agreements and KYC documents for new investors;
• Follow up KYC missing information with the Engagement team and the client;
• Maintenance of KYC information in the clients/UBOs database and in the electronic document management system (EDMS);
• Performance of the ongoing monitoring tasks related to these investors.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
• You are pursuing a University degree, preferably in law, finance or economics;
• You show high interest in regulatory and compliance topics;
• You are fluent in English. Any other language will be considered an advantage;
• You like working in a small team and you are able to think out of the box;
• You are a results-oriented person;
• You combine a large autonomy with the necessary attention to detail;
• You are looking for an End-of-Studies Internship;
• Your institution is able to provide an Internship Agreement for the duration of your traineeship.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
• You have good communication skills and a strong team spirit;
• You are independent, pro-active, detail-oriented and goal-driven;
• You are able to meet tight deadlines;
• You demonstrate problem solving, analytical and prioritisation skills.