For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a DEPOSITARY SERVICES OFFICER. We offer dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Actively participating in the day to day operational depositary work, ensuring compliance of Alternative Investment Funds with regulations, with a focus on the following depositary duties:
- Cash monitoring
- Performing analysis and controls in order to mitigate the risk linked to depositary services.
- Assisting in drafting answers to clients’ requests for proposals and their related fee proposals.
- Participating in performing due diligence on our third parties.
- Being the clients’ contact point for both operational topics and the management of internal and external parties’ relationships such as Asset Managers, Administrators, Auditors, etc.
- You hold a bachelor's degree preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics.
- You show interest in the Financial Sector and specifically in the Private Equity and Real Estate Industry.
- You have between 0 and 2 years of relevant experience.
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset).
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office.
- You are organized, flexible and able to manage several tasks.
- You are keen to work in a small structure and you combine a large autonomy with the necessary attention to detail.
- You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills.
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
WHO ARE WE:
We are Alter Domus. Our name means 'The other House' and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 3,600 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.