For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a DEPOSITARY SERVICES SENIOR OFFICER. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Responsible for the day to day operational depositary work in relation to a portfolio of private equity, debt, real estate and infrastructure Alternative Investment Funds;
- Ensure compliance with regulations and internal procedures, with a focus on the following depositary duties:
- Cash monitoring
- Act as the client’s first point of contact for both operational topics and the management of internal and external parties relationships such as Asset Managers, Administrators, Auditors, etc…;
- Take ownership of the client onboarding process, including the due-diligence work on third parties;
- Review the work performed by junior team members and coach them, escalate any issues to management;
- Assist in drafting new business proposals and fee quotes, including client presentations.
- You hold a bachelor degree, preferably in a financial services related subject;
- You have 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in the alternative investment funds industry in particular private equity, real estate and or debt (depositary specific experience is highly preferable but is not mandatory);
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction, when appropriate;
- You are fluent in German and English;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel;
- You are organised, flexible, able to multi task and manage workload efficiently;
- You have experience of working in an environment where you are responsible for all aspects of the day to day oversight of a portfolio of clients;
- You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills.