Funds Services Trainee Luxembourg
For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a FUNDS TRAINEE. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Several internship opportunities of at least 4 months in duration with the possibility of recruitment for a full-time position upon completion of the internship
- Customized training within a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere
- Financial compensation as well as meal vouchers during the internship
As a Trainee with Alter Domus, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and clients
- Keeping the funds books and preparing the periodic funds valuations (Net Asset Value), year-end financial statements, CSSF/BCL reporting, and any other funds related reports
- Assisting in the coordination of year-end audits
- Assisting in the organisation of board meetings and shareholders’ meetings
- Preparing periodic tax and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the Luxembourg tax authorities and tax advisers
- Acting as a contact person between shareholders, investment managers, and custodian banks for resolution of any issues that may arise
- You are pursuing a University degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance and/or are a qualified accountant
- You are fluent in English. (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset)
- You have good communication skills and a strong team spirit
Independent and possessing more than fourteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 2500 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.