IT Senior Systems Engineer - Luxembourg
For our IT Department in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an IT SENIOR SYSTEM ENGINEER. We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for the following activities:
- Develop,Maintain and Support current infrastructure;
- Installation,maintenance and support of system software/hardware and user support;
- Manage and monitor existing systems.Experience with system and network monitoring tools;
- Coordinate vendors and third parties in order to facilitate and speed up problems resolution;
- Manage and troubleshoot WiFi networks (Cisco stand alone and Controller Based Access Points);
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Technologies (Active Directory, GPO, DHCP, DNS,Terminal services,Print Servers Sharepoint);
- Experience with O365, i.e. mailbox management, protection management, mail flow troubleshooting;
- Experience with Citrix enviroments;
- Experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS
- Experience with Mobile Management, i.e. Mobile Iron, MaaS360, VMware AirWatch, or Citrix MDM;
- PowerShell Scripting and basic automation
- Basic knowlege of networking;
- Knowlege of Virtualization Technologies (Vmware,Microsoft Hyper-v);
- Infrastructure optimization, security,improve network reliability and performance;
- Create and update Project Plans,detailed documentation and diagrams and end user handbooks;
- Help to implement new processes in order to improve operational effectiveness and organizational synergies;
- Drive urgency towards customer lab/field issues with the support organization and internal development teams;
- Being familiar with ITIL framework and extensive experience in tickets management and associated workflows.
- Bachelors Degree;
- 5 years of experience as a Systems Engineer;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Able to interact with all levels of management;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Must be willing to travel to remote offices, as needed;
Independent and possessing more than fourteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 2500 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.