For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a SENIOR LEGAL OFFICER. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- You will assist in the implementation and incorporation of holding, financing, and real estate companies and building and maintaining a strong relationship with clients (drafting of standard Articles of Association).
- You will review and assist in the drafting of ad hoc legal documents (Share transfer, PoA’s, amendment to AoA, appointment of Directors, change of registered office) where no legal advice is required.
- You will review and analyse legal documents from a corporate governance perspective, regulations, and procedures.
- Preparing Alter Domus Services Agreement.
- You will keep the client company in legal good standing.
- You will take part into various transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin – offs, mergers and acquisitions.
- You will assist in the preparation of and attending of Board of Directors and shareholders meetings.
- You hold a Master or a Bachelor in Law with a specialisation in corporate law, commercial law or international law.
- You have at least 3-5 years’ in a corporate legal department and affinity with corporate management services.
- You have a good understanding of all risks a business structure like Alter Domus is facing in a global context where regulations are increasing and you are familiar with legal watch process.
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act.
- You have a very good level in English (knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset).