Operations and Oversight Trainee - Luxembourg (m/f)
Join our Management Company dynamic and international team in Luxembourg as an Operations and Oversight Trainee.
As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of the Ops and Oversight team, you will have the chance to:
- Be involved in the operational and transactional processes, the oversight of delegated functions and client relationship;
- Assist the client in his daily requests and representing the values of the Management Company in each communication with him;
- Perform the monitoring procedures of the department for fund activities;
- Support the Onboarding, Valuation, Portfolio and Risk Management departments within the Management Company;
- Prepare the operating memorandum with clients and services providers;
- Complete the department’s processes to ensure a smooth operation of the fund on a daily/monthly basis in the context of central administration and client requirements;
- Be involved in the fund activities from its launch to its liquidation;
- Prepare and assist the annual audit of the funds under supervision;
- Compute and reconciliate financial figures in the context of billing activities.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- You are enrolled in your last year of Bachelor/Master degree in Economics, Finance or Equivalent;
- You can provide an internship agreement with your school/university;
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French or any other language will be considered as an asset);
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You are team player and able to communicate well in a small team;
- Your are independent, pro-active, detail-oriented and goal-driven;
- You have a good knowledge of financial markets and funds industry;
- You are able to meet tight deadlines;
- You demonstrate problem solving, analytical and prioritisation skills.
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.