Talent Acquisition Trainee - January 2021 - Luxembourg
For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a TALENT ACQUISITION Trainee for a 4 to 6 month duration. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will be part of an international and dynamic team and act as a support for our Talent Acquisition activity in the following tasks:
- Responsibility of full life cycle recruitment for trainee population including but not limited to:
- Act as a key point of contact for hiring managers,
- Defining and understanding different business needs,
- Screening applications from different channels and job boards,
- First phone screening with candidates and in-depth interviews (either face to face or video),
- Making offers, contracts and follow-up until on boarding
- Maintaining job boards (local & International);
- Scheduling interviews;
- Organising and attending of job fairs or other recruitment-related events;
- Updating HR database and various reporting;
- Administrative day-to-day tasks (filing, scanning of documents, copying, etc.).
- You are currently enrolled in a university degree (Bachelor or Master, ideally within Human Resources field);
- You are able to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment;
- You are rigorous and details oriented;
- You are able to multitask and prioritise while having great communication skills both oral and written;
- You are at ease working in a team but also in autonomy;
- You have very good knowledge of Pack Office;
- Knowledge of SAP Success Factor is an advantage;
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French is considered an asset).
Independent and possessing more than fourteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 2500 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.