2023 Business Analyst Intern
Publiée le 16/03/2023
We’re on the lookout for the curious, those who think big and want to define the world of tomorrow. At Amazon, you will grow into the high impact, visionary person you know you’re ready to be. Every day will be filled with exciting new challenges, developing new skills, and achieving personal growth.
How often can you say that your work changes the world? At Amazon, you’ll say it often. Join us and define tomorrow.
The Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious students to join us at the heart of our core Consumer business. As a Business Analyst Intern you will join one of our Business Intelligence, Retail, or Seller Services teams. The role provides an opportunity to understand Amazon businesses and processes, enhance analytical skills, and make significant business impact.
Our primary purpose is to make our customers’ lives easier. Your work will contribute to that purpose. Here, your voice and ideas can produce the breakthroughs.
Key job responsibilities
Job Responsibilities include:
• Working with operational, finance, retail and technical teams across the organization to identify opportunities, develop sound business cases and drive measurements of actions to continuously improve on the inputs and ultimately the outputs of the business
• Working with large volumes and big data, in a highly complex business
• Working with business intelligence tools, accessing and working with big data from multiple sources, and partnering with the business to identify strategic opportunities and deliver results
About the team
If you’re insatiably curious and always want to learn more, then you’ve come to the right place. Depending on your location, country, job status and other requirements, some or all of the following benefits may be available to you as an intern.
• Competitive pay
• Impactful project and internship/role deliverables
• Hybrid working (team dependent)
• Networking opportunities with fellow interns
• Internships events such as speaker series, intern panels, Leadership Principles sessions, Amazon writing skills sessions.
• Mentorship and career development
If you’re successful during your internship, you could be considered for a graduate role after finishing your university studies
Internship start dates vary throughout the year. Internship length will be 6 months.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or finished studies within the last 6 months
• Must be able to complete 6 months full time internship
• Fluent written and verbal communication in English
• Availability to work 40h/week
• Experience with SQL or ETL
• Experience in Financial/Business analysis
• Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
• Analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts
• Experience using databases with a large-scale data set
• Proficient written and verbal communication in another European language
• Advanced Excel
Amazon values knowledge of Accessibility in relation to its products, devices, services, websites or environments, so as to be usable by people with disabilities.
Applications and Assessment Process: Selected candidates will be invited to an online assessment, if successful you’ll attend a virtual interview consisting of a combination of interviews and case studies, focusing on our Leadership Principles. This selection process is subject to change and varies on role and location.
EMEA Student Programs Team
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.