Our Global Procurement team is growing and we are hiring a MHE Category Manager with Pan-European responsibilities to join the team in our European Headquarters in lovely Luxembourg.
As a MHE Senior Category Manager, you will create and own the strategic relationship with suppliers and senior internal stakeholders while building collaboration within and across organizational boundaries. You will develop key sourcing activities, ensuring equipment and service availability to meet business goals while minimizing risk. You will be the trusted advisor in strategic sourcing and procurement initiatives. You will work side-by-side with your stakeholders to deliver the best end customer experience.
· Develop and deliver long term sourcing strategies, supervise key initiatives with cross-functional teams; promote the process of the category roadmap with regional senior leadership;
· Define commercial relationships with suppliers, with a principal objective of achieving optimal cost and performance;
· Supervise supplier performance management including improving sustainability & social responsibility;
· Coordinate and collaborate with local teams to deploy and handle the implementation of your defined strategies.
· Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the bottom and the top line;
· Grow in a fast-pace environment where every day is day one;
· Being surrounded by inspiring and diverse employees;
· Learn from people with a wide variety of professional backgrounds;
· Ability to develop new skills and opportunities through lateral, geographical or functional moves.
· Bachelor's, Master's or MBA degree
· Experience leading end-to-end source to pay processes, including spend analysis, bench-marking, clean-sheet costing, negotiations, supplier performance management, scorecards, contracting, requisitions, purchase orders, and savings tracking
· Experience in strategic sourcing.
· Project management skills; ability to navigate project implementation involving various
· Presentation and training skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.