Over the past 20 years, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of the Consumer and has become the largest internet Retailer and Marketplace in the world with more than 152 million active Customer accounts, more than 2 million active Seller accounts, and over $136 Billion in revenue globally. Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our Customers can discover and buy anything online. In line with our vision, Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) delivered more than two billion units on behalf of Sellers in 2016, and the number of active Sellers using FBA grew more than 70%. Using the FBA service, Amazon Sellers from more than 130 countries fulfilled orders to Customers in 185 countries.
FBA has embarked on an ambitious program to help Sellers recover value from their excess and unsellable inventory while creating more sustainable and responsible channels to eliminate product waste. As Product Manager in the EU FBA Recovery & Sustainability team you will join a dynamic team which is at the forefront of this vision to develop, pilot and scale new services and programs to lead FBA EU Supply Chain transition from a linear to a circular model and to improve the sustainability of our Marketplace business.
- Initiate, define, plan and manage the roll out of new products and features in the FBA Recovery & Sustainability roadmap.
- Lead execution of the product with high-level of discipline and engagement with a dedicated Engineering team. Act as a Product Owner, meet defined milestones and delivery dates.
- Manage engagement with a cross-functional team operating in multiple time zones including Tax, Legal, Supply Chain, Operations, Payments, Tech, Finance, Accounting, PR, PP and Business.
- Contribute to the long-term circular economy strategy for the FBA business in Europe, working with global and local product and program teams.
- 5+ yrs. of Product management or relevant experience
- Working experience with Agile methodologies in fast-moving tech environments
- Strong relationship building skills. Experience managing internal and external stakeholders to drive cross functional programs
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different functional groups
- Strong project management and organization skills with ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to work independently and to prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced goal-oriented environment
- Experience managing E-commerce and Marketplace products
- Understanding of the European VAT regulatory framework and B2B dynamics
- Knowledge of the EU Marketplace suite of Seller Services
- Experience in Fulfilment and Supply Chain Operations
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.