Amazon Pay, one of the fastest growing businesses within Amazon, is looking for a dynamic and data-driven Senior B2B Marketing Manager to join the EU Marketing team. With Amazon Pay, more than 300 million customers can use their Amazon account to make purchases or payments, using the payment methods they already use with Amazon. By sharing the ease and simplicity of selling to an Amazon customer, we help merchants grow their registered customer base and increase their sales.
The Sr Partner Marketing Manager will own co-marketing programs with strategic internal and external Amazon Pay partners, to generate demand and drive acquisition of merchants for Amazon Pay at scale. You will analyze channels’ performance to build a comprehensive partner co-marketing strategy, work with internal and external partners to propose and develop appropriate co-marketing relationships according to the partner profile, build campaign strategies and implement co-marketing initiatives in Amazon-operated and partner-operated channels. The successful candidate is data-driven, comfortable with ambiguity, is an effective collaborator and strong communicator to work with key stakeholders across multiple teams. Reporting to the Head of EU Marketing, this role is a key member of the EU Marketing team and will work closely with our central marketing functions, EU commercial leaders and partner management teams.
Key job responsibilities
• Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of partner co-marketing campaigns that drive awareness and acquisition of merchants for Amazon Pay
• Collaborate closely with product and business teams to manage time-sensitive projects
• Work closely with key stakeholders to identify the partner roadmaps, define top performing metrics, and deliver a plan to optimize success
• Assess partner and merchant behaviors, and the needs of business and product teams to build solutions that supports acquisition and growth
• Track and optimize channel performance
• Expand our partner co-marketing program by driving best practices and methodically testing and learning
• Collaborate with internal teams to evaluate, test, and refine the end-to-end co-marketing channel experience
• Measure and report on results, identify trends/insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights across campaigns and programs to achieve KPI’s
• Lead yearly and quarterly marketing planning process, manage budget
• Build strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders in Sales, Account Management and GTM teams, including senior leaders across EU business
• BA/BS degree or higher equivalent work experience
• 8-15+ years of experience in partner marketing
• Experience with media planning and management across SEM, sponsorships, display, and social media
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, capable of owning and writing complex documents and presenting/influencing senior stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills; ability to use research, hard data and metrics to make data-driven decisions
• Impeccable attention to detail and passion for operational excellence
• Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills. Ability to drive multiple initiatives in parallel.
• Demonstrated strength in collaboration, problem solving, and a strong bias for action
• Comfortable with ambiguity - able to establish strategic direction and execute effectively in a global, matrixed organization
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.