We are looking for a leader to scale our innovative solution for global cross-border shipping currently undergoing hyper volume growth month over month.
Over 2 million Sellers list their products for sale on Amazon EU Marketplaces globally. In our vision to build a global marketplace, we enable Sellers to list, make their selection available to customers globally while optimizing their inventory placement across multiple countries.
As Senior Program Lead, you will lead the team which is scaling the program enabling sellers ship cross-border with as much ease as they ship domestically. You will work with external vendors (customs brokers), internal supply chain/operations teams, business/marketing teams, product/tech teams and manage the program end to end.
The ideal candidate is motivated and agile, with strong project management skills. This opportunity requires excellent troubleshooting, stakeholder management and communication skills.
Key job responsibilities
The key responsibilities for this role include:
· Manage assessment, selection and on-boarding of new service providers including contract negotiations
· Coordinate service providers processes and mechanisms to improve their performance
· Enable tracking and measurement of Seller feedback
· Support to explore expansion across new business lines globally
· Measure improvements and impact of changes and set-up mechanisms to audit impact and perform necessary course corrections where needed to meet business objectives
· Manage end to end P&L including budget for promotions and provider costs
· BS or BA in computer science, engineering, math, finance, or economics or related fields.
· 5+ years of vendor/program/operations management and continuous improvement experience
· Team orientation and willingness to roll up sleeves to solve complex, dynamic challenges
· Strong relationships building skills; experience managing stakeholders and partners to drive cross functional programs
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different functional groups, developers, business owners, and senior business leaders
· Ability to collaborate with and effectively influence remote teams in multiple time zones
· MBA from a leading business school
· Prior experience working with technical products or online services
· Knowledge of SQL and VBA or willingness to learn
· Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments
· History of developing business strategy in conjunction with senior leadership
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.